My late Valentine's gift to you all is a deadline extension. I'll be expecting to receive submissions on White Day in return. There will be no further extensions for any reason whatsoever. B)
Hello! For those of you who are interested, we will be accepting public art submissions to fill up some extra slots in the artbook starting today. There are a limited number of slots available for public submissions. So, all submissions will go through a selection process by the #D0LLARS staff.
Please read through all of the rules and regulations for artwork submissions below before asking any questions. Any artwork that fails to meet any of the following will be automatically disqualified.
By submitting your artwork, you are acknowledging the following terms and conditions:
- Theme: Express your interpretation of the colors and emotions conveyed in a specific music genre. Please, pick genres other than "Anime music" / JPOP / KPOP. We're looking for more variety. (You may mix close genres, but make clear what you wish to portray.)
- You are allowing the staff of #D0LLARS to print your artwork for the Symphonic Hue Artbook and utilize it for Symphonic Hue related promotions. You will not receive any compensation for your artwork. This is strictly charity work.
- Your submission must be 100% completed by you and you alone. No collaborations will be accepted.
- Submissions must be original artworks. No fan art will be allowed whatsoever.
- Artwork must be newly completed for the Symphonic Hue Artbook. No prior-completed artwork will be accepted.
- Submissions for the Symphonic Hue Artbook can NOT be released to the public (i.e., posted online or shown to others) until after the artbook sales close. For submissions that are not selected, you may post your artwork after receiving our notification.
- All artwork must be PG-13. No nudity, profanity, excessive gore and or violence.
- Artwork must be colored. You may submit monochrome images, but no lineart will be accepted.
- No artwork with blank or solid color backgrounds will be accepted. Don't leave more than 20% of negative space in your image.
- The artwork may not contain any text in it.
- Artwork must be in the following size and formats:
- Digital artwork only. No scanned or photographed traditional work will be accepted.
- PORTRAIT orientation. No landscape images will be accepted.
- 219.96 x 307 mm at 300dpi (2598 x 3626 pixels)
- CMYK profiles only.
- File format: JPEG for the selection process. Please scale your JPEG submission to 25% of the full size. If your submission is accepted, have a .PDF or .PSD of your submission at its full size to submit.
- The deadline for submissions is
March 1, 2013 at 23:59 ESTMarch 14, 2013 at 23:59 EST. No submissions after this time will be accepted. No exceptions.
- How to submit:
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to leave a comment under this journal. Do NOT post a question regarding submissions on the #D0LLARS front page or send a note to the group. They will be ignored.
Thank you. I hope to see many submissions in my inbox by March.